Membership fees are a much needed part of our annual revenue and help fund our Drop-ins. Members receive our e-newsletters about upcoming programs, special events and activities, and are able to vote at our Annual General Meeting. Members also receive a special rate for birthday party rentals. Annual membership runs from November to November and costs $40 per year.
**Pro-rating for Membership 2017-2018**
*****The pro-rated cost only applies to NEW MEMBERS. If the member is renewing, they only pay $40*****
Please advise that in addition to the membership fee, families pay a Drop-in fee of $2 per family household per visit. The Drop-in fee further helps to fund the program.
If you’d like to become a member of the WSFP family, speak with any staff member, drop by the office next time you visit, or phone 604.738.2819. Low-income families can speak to any staff member about qualifying for complimentary memberships and Drop-In tickets.
Become a member and be a part of our community. You receive the following benefits:
- Access to our Toy Library
- Ability to register for exclusive programs
- Discounts on birthday rentals
- Opportunity to sit on the board of directors (Included in leadership)
- Access to DVDs & Books (for adults and children)
- Receive our e-newsletter
- We can issue a tax receipt for your membership fees