Homepage- West Side Family Place is opening!
West Side Family Place is Opening!
It won’t look quite the same as before, but WSFP is looking forward to welcoming families back! Here are some highlights of our planned program rollout:
- 1 hour Family Drop-in at WSFP starting the week of June 22. Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 9:30 to 10:30 am and 11:00 am to noon. Program will be offered outside, rain or shine. Maximum of 5 families per session and pre-registration is required. Membership recommended.
- Mama Papa Goose – Infant and Parent Drop-in on Wednesdays, 10:30 am to noon. Maximum of 8 families per session and pre-registration is required.
- Toy Lending Library will be open on Wednesdays from 1 to 2 pm. Membership required – new families can register in person, fee applies.
- Kits in the Park will run again this summer in partnership with Kits House. Time and location are still being worked out, so please stay tuned.
- Outdoor family meetups – details TBA.
We are working on our safety protocols and they will be available soon. Physical distancing will be strongly encouraged and anyone with signs of illness will be asked to stay home. As with all city parks and playgrounds, outdoor play equipment will not be sanitized after each use.
Please continue to check back in the coming days for more updates. We are so excited to be able to see you again!