Circle of Security
7 Sessions – Fridays, May 6 to June 17
10 am to 12 pm
At times, all parents feel lost or simply unsure about what their child might need from us.
Imagine what it might feel like if you were able to make sense of what your child was really asking from you. Circle of Security Parenting Program can provide help and clarity.
– Understand your child’s emotional world
– Learn to read your child’s emotional needs
– Support your child to successfully manage emotions
– Enhance your child’s self-esteem
– Honour your wisdom and desire for change
For further information, please watch this video.
The upstairs washroom will be available, but the kitchen and playroom will remain closed. Physical distancing will be practiced and masks are recommended for adults (required indoors).
Registration is for eight sessions. Please call 604-738-2819 to register. Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for regular updates about program availability. Registration made through voicemail or email will not be taken.
More Parenting Education Programs