Registration is weekly, every Friday at 10 am at https://westsidefamilyplace.getomnify.com
We are asking families to limit their visits to two programs per week.
Registration will continue until spaces are full.
Having issues registering? Check our registration FAQ
Please contact us if you have any questions. Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for regular updates about program availability.
Toy Lending Library
Staff at WSFP have selected safe and enjoyable toys for young children based on their developmental stages and emerging abilities.
Toy Lending Library rules for the safety of our users and staff:
– You must be a West Side Family Place member – new families are welcome to sign up in person (membership fee applies)
– One to two toys can be borrowed at a time for up to two weeks. If you need to extend, please let us know
– Toys must be returned with all parts and pieces included as per picture and/or catalog description
– Please wash and sanitize the toy prior to returning. We will also re-wash and sanitize before the next lend to ensure everyone’s safety
– If you or your child are feeling any symptoms of a cold, cough, fever or flu, please reconsider borrowing until two weeks after onset of symptoms
Please click here to browse our online catalog.