Registration is weekly, every Monday at 9 am.
- Please register all names of attendees (parent/caregiver and child/ren's names).
- If your child/ren will be attending with a caregiver, register child/ren under caregiver’s profile/account.
- Registering with only one attendee will risk losing your spot in the system.
Toy Lending Library
Thursdays 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Every Thursday, borrow one to two items from our curated selection of popular toys.
Staff at WSFP have selected safe and enjoyable toys for young children based on their developmental stages and emerging abilities.
Toy Lending Library rules for the safety of our users and staff:
– You must be a West Side Family Place member – new families are welcome to sign up in person (membership fee applies)
– One to two toys can be borrowed at a time for up to two weeks. If you need to extend, please let us know
– Toys must be returned with all parts and pieces included as per picture and/or catalog description
– Please wash and sanitize the toy prior to returning. We will also re-wash and sanitize before the next lend to ensure everyone’s safety
– If you or your child are feeling any symptoms of a cold, cough, fever or flu, please reconsider borrowing until two weeks after onset of symptoms
Every Thursday toy lending will be available by appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .