- Please register all names of attendees (parent/caregiver and child/ren's names).
- If your child/ren will be attending with a caregiver, register child/ren under caregiver’s profile/account.
- Registering with only one attendee will risk losing your spot in the system.
Next start date: TBA
Learn more about Dr. Neufeld’s world-renowned attachment based developmental approach to dealing with childhood behaviour.
West Side Family Place offers workshops developed by the world-renowned Neufeld Institute to promote healthy child development and to support parents and caregivers.
These workshops equip parents to read the signs of a child in trouble, live with a sensitive child, cultivate resilience in a child, lead an alpha child, soften a defended child, discipline a stuck child, and more.
Neufeld workshops use developmental science to make sense of children to the adults responsible for them. Rooted in attachment theory and the developmental approach advanced by Dr. Gordon
Neufeld, these courses have been honed over 40 years of professional practice, parenting and personal reflection.
Examples of upcoming workshops:
● Making Sense of Anger
● Making Sense of Anxiety
● Making Sense of Counterwill
● Making Sense of Preschoolers
● Making Sense of Sensitive Kids
The upstairs washroom will be available, but the kitchen and playroom will remain closed. Physical distancing will be practiced and masks are recommended for adults (required indoors).
Registration is for the month. Please call 604-738-2819 to register. Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for regular updates about program availability. Registration made through voicemail or email will not be taken.
More Parenting Education Programs